Welcome to topgreenstyle.com! By using topgreenstyle.com.com (including by simply viewing content on topgreenstyle.com (the “Site”), you are agreeing that you will abide by the terms of the following User Agreement, which is set forth in its entirety below. Your access to and use of topgreenstyle.com is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with this User Agreement.
Blog posts Descriptions
- We strive to ensure that our posts are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
1. Using the Site
- modify, adapt, disassemble, decompile, translate, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence and organization of the Service or any portion of any website on which the Service is offered (except where the foregoing is required by applicable local law, and then only to the extent so required under such laws);
- use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service or another user’s use of the Service;
- remove, obscure or change: any copyright, trademark, hyperlink or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Service or any website on which the Service is offered; Company code embeddable or embedded on a third party web site; and/or Company software;
- use the Service to violate the security of any computer network or transfer or store illegal material;
- interfere with or circumvent any security feature of the Service or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Service or Content;
- disseminate or transmit viruses, worms, Trojan horses, RATs, keyboard loggers, time bombs, spyware, adware, cancelbots, passive collection mechanisms (“PCMs”), or any other malicious or invasive code or program, or upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices;
- reverse engineer, decompile, reverse assemble, modify or attempt to discover any software (source code or object code) to generate web pages or any software or other products or processes accessible through the Service;
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use or launch, develop or distribute any automated system, including, without limitation, any spider, robot (or “bot”), cheat utility, scraper or offline reader that accesses the Service, or use or launch any unauthorized script or other software; or
- make improper use of the Company’s support Service or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
2. Licensing Agreements
topgreenstyle.com reserves all rights in the Service and Content not expressly granted herein. topgreenstyle.com reserves the right to terminate your license to use the Service at any time and for any reason or in the future to charge for commercial usage.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
7. Notification of Changes to Terms of Service.
8. Effective Date.
This statement of the User Agreement is effective as of November 19, 2018 and as updated by us from time to time subject to the notice language contained in the Terms.